Google Search

Google

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Business Health Test

Which do you prefer - calling leads, including Matol leads or just buying customer's?

Are you a slave to your home based business, having to recruit people every month just to qualify for all the bonuses? If so, you are not alone. Although many network marketing companies offer good value in terms of products and services, many of them, including Matol have qualifications in place every month that distributors must have in place to receive all the compensation benefits. It's just a reality in the mlm industry.

I don't know about you, but I used to do that and hated that part of the requirements each month. I'm reminded about that each time I call someone I personally know in one of those companies at the end of the month and they are scrambling to make sure everyone is qualified. I was talking to someone the other day and she was telling me she had about 8 hours worth of calls to do because it was the end of the month. I was totally stunned, but glad I never have to do that.

By the way, I am not picking on Matol because they are a very good company with excellent health and wellness products. Matol has been a leader in the network marketing industry for 23 plus years. They have excellent customer support and management. Check them out at their Matol.com website for more information.

Speaking of Matol, how do you build your Matol home business? Do you make a list, talk to your friends and family, or worse buy and call your Matol leads? Wait a second, has anyone ever suggested there's a better way than calling your Matol leads?

If so, please read on to discover the new paradigm shift in developing a home based business and a residual income by buying an asset, as opposed to having a liability. Yes, you heard me correctly. The vast majority of mlm companies are set up so that you are actually buying a liability.

When you first get started in your new home based business, you have to buy some product, which I have no problem with. However, you have to pretty much do everything, including paying for advertising, recruiting customers/distributors, following up with each one of them, training them, and ensuring they are qualified so you can get all the bonuses etc.

There's a better way to do things and It's Good Business.

The New Business Model

Why not buy customer's instead of Matol leads? Yes, it's a reality today. Let the company do all follow up with the customer's. You see, when your organization consists mostly of customers, you have an actual asset. The new business model is called It's Good Business. Most people have not heard about it, but soon they will.

writtem by Darrell Lischka


No comments: